May 5, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you for coming to the show this past weekend. Getting ready for a show can be exhausting and a bit nerve wracking, especially with new work and a kiln glitch that delays the kiln firing results until  the morning of the show! The payoff is when I see my work snapped up and I realize how many great customers come and support the show. I really enjoy visiting with you all. Thanks for all the positive comments and to Bob and Laurie Kliss for hosting this annual show and including me. If you couldn't attend this past weekend, I will be at the San Joaquin Clay & Glass Association Spring Sale (along with over 25 other clay makers) this Saturday, May 10, from 10 am to 5 pm. I have new work to glaze, fire, and, I hope, take out of the kiln earlier than the morning of the show. Oh ... don't forget Mother's Day is this Sunday.