June 1, 2009

Getting Ready!



A few things finished since my last post .

Hi everyone. I am still here working preparing for this Saturday's open studio sale. I have a busy week ahead
finishing up everything which means lots of glazing today.








I am trying to get as much done as possible which means clearing the shelves of things that have been sitting around for awhile.  Odds and ends  are good for spontaneous glaze combinations with a nothing-to-lose attitude.  I think the above cracked bowl (a swamp cooler victim) will make a nice  succulent planter providing it doesn't crack wide open.  You never know what you might find.

 I do hope you will drop by and visit with us !


  
Studio Sale
Saturday June 6th
 10 am to 5 pm
3490 W Dudley, Fresno, CA.

 Also joining me will be:

Larry Homan - with new hand-built pots for plants and a selection of cacti and succulents  

Karen Conley- beaded jewelry with semi-precious gemstones, silver and vintage glass beads
 
and new to our sale:

Cher B
-  handmade, one of kind aprons
 
Have a good week and see you soon!