December 14, 2009

Getting Ready ...




for this Sunday's Holiday Open Studio & Sale.
Sunday December 20th
3490 W. Dudley. Fresno
10 am to 5 pm

Join us for some fun and refreshments.

The weather forecast is looking good. Between the recent cold snap and the downpour this past weekend, I've been digging up decorations to get ready for a fun time. This is the third year for the Holiday Show at my home studio and my 30th holiday season selling ceramics. I feel especially compelled this year to get the lights up, the wreaths hung and add some special touches to celebrate. Joining me here are the usual suspects for the third year:

Larry Homan with hand-built pots for plants. He designs his pots for good drainage with succulents in mind, but has recently found an orchid and bonsai audience.

Karen Conley continues to put together semi-precious gemstone jewelry. She hunts down unusual ethnic beads and vintage glass to incorporate into designs with her unique flair. I see she has new pendants and some particularly festive earrings this year.

We will all be here to offer home baked holiday treats and one-of-a-kind gift ideas.

Happy Holidays Everyone!