July 25, 2010

Summer Pace



It's been two weeks since returning from the ACGA show in Palo Alto and my last post. Returning home I found
summer has really set in and I seem to be moving in low gear. The show has become a blur but the fact it continues to be my favorite and best show still holds true. It's so much fun meeting and greeting new and returning customers. I'm especially thrilled with the early frenzy I seem to experience at the show beginning and I never tire of hearing how much you have enjoyed your previous purchases. Cups were popular so I'm back at it to have more soon. Upon returning I did find out I will be participating in the Palo Alto Festival of the Arts, on University street on August 28th & 29th. I will have lots more cups and work with the end of year holiday gift season in mind. I'll be showing you some of the work that will be making a trip back up to PA a bit later along with more information where you can find me at the festival.





I hope everyone is finding ways to stay cool and enjoy the summer.
For me- valley vine ripe tomatoes - YAY !