November 12, 2012

SJCGA Fall Sale this Saturday November 17th


October ArtHop



I consider the San Joaquin Clay & Glass Association  Fall Sale the official start to my Holiday Show season and it is this Saturday Nov. 17th!  
 what ???? ...   say that again 
this Saturday, November 17, 2012 
a 1084 W Bullard, Fresno
10 am - 4 pm

It was a long hot summer here in Fresno and I think it warped my sense of time. 
 This is the 32nd year the sale has been held, a fact hard for me to grasp since
I was a participant in that first sale. I have been a bit distracted enjoying the seasonal weather
doing a myriad of things I can't really account for. No escaping the approaching time of year and
the rush that accompanies it. I haven't had my fill of treasure hunting to gather the inspiration this time of year has to offer!  I've been working but time is running short.  Frost  is on the ground. I know the routine well, hunker down, get busy and crank up the kilns. 
I hope to see you this holiday season!

SJCGAFall Sale  Nov. 17th
Kliszewski Glass Studio Holiday Sale Weekend Nov. 24-25  & Saturday Dec. 1st
My Holiday Open Studio December 8-9
check back here for  current updates on the shows!



The 32nd Annual